|Andy Touch 928de85a||4 年前|
Shader Graph Example Library
This project is a library of different custom shaders created using Unity's Shader Graph feature. All of the shaders are compatible for the Lightweight Scriptable Render Pipeline.
These Shader Graphs are provided as-is; so your mileage may vary! You are more than welcome to modify/change/extract/use any of the examples.
Contains examples for:
- Mesh Renderers/Skinned Mesh Renderers (located in ExampleScene-Player)
- Simple Particles
- Procedural Graphs and Animations (Using no Textures)
- Some 'Scenarios' such as Triplanar Grass and Vertex Offset Sine Wave
- Version: Unity 2018.3.0f2
- Package: com.unity.render-pipelines.lightweight: 4.6.0-preview
There is sometimes an issue when opening the project for the first time that textures set in the Material Inspector aren't being applied properly; the current 'fix' is to open the related Shader Graph, click the "Save' button and the Material should update. :)
if you have any issues & requests for the Shader Graph Example Library; please reach out to Andy Touch:
- Email: andyt[at]unity3d.com
- Twitter: @andytouch
And please get in touch if you use any of the examples for anything! :)