|xiaoxicici a9e9f3fb||3 年前|
|Third Party Notices.md||3 年前|
Shader Graph Master Stack Sample Project
This project is intended to work with Unity 2020.2. The current project version is set to 2020.2.2f1.
Note: This repository is setup using GitLFS. Before cloning the project to your local repository, you will need to get LFS installed and initialized.
Unity's Shader Graph introduced a new Master Stack feature in recent release. You can read the official blog post about the Master Stack release here. This sample project was created using Unity’s Universal Render Pipeline. It contains a miniature scenery with waterfalls and small ocean that showcasing the usage of vertex and fragment stages utilizing Master Stack's interface in Shader Graph.
- Install Git LFS on your machine
- Clone this repository to you local machine
- Inside the repository, run
git lfs install
- Download Unity 2020.2 versions if you don't have locally
- Launch the project with Unity
- Locate the sample scene here once project is opened: Assets -> Scenes -> MasterStackDemoScene.unity